SDL Careers & Job Openings
Why Should We Hire You?
Our ideal candidate is someone who is Career Driven and passionate towards growth and success.
Trustworthy & Sincere
People who are trustworthy and sincere are the ones who move ahead in life, this is someone we are looking for.
Your Work Speaks for Itself
Having experience is a bonus, but, if you may not have the experience but your work does the talking, we'll hire you!!!
Choose from the list of Job Openings that best suit you
Select the job and click on Apply, send us an email with your Resume and we’ll get back to you
BPO (call center executives) - Domestic and International
Call Center Executive (Domestic & International)
- Handling Domestic or US- Outbound/Inbound calls to convert calls into deals.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Take the extra mile to engage with customers
- Strong telephony etiquettes(verbal & active listening skills)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of changes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Telemarketing Executives - Female
- Good Communication Skills
- Generating Leads
- Coordinating with the Business Development Team and fixing appointments
- Should be able to handle administration
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (eg.Electricians, etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, Staff Transportation,renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Arrange logistical requirements for staff, training and other events.
- Manage the housekeeping and security staff.
Business Development executives - Female
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.• Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.• Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.• Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.•
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Account Executive Requirements:•
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.•
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.•
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.•
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.•
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.•
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.•
- Strong time management skills.•
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Mule integration Lead
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience using Java, J2EE based web applications incl. JSP, JSON, SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experience with RAML in Mule and the connectors and integration tools as well as SFTP and FTP file-based interface
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Mule ESB implementing solutions using Mulesoft 3 - for SOA and API connectivity
- Mulesoft Certified Architect or Mulesoft Certified Developer (Integration Professional)
- Integration experience, 2+ years on end to end enterprise scale projects
- XML, JSON, XSLT and Transformation using Datamapper and Dataweave
- Strong experience writing Java/J2EE server-side implementation
- Hands on experience developing enterprise application integration services
Nice to Have:
- Experience programming and troubleshooting Mulesoft ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analysers and configuration tools would be an advantage
- A background in/understanding of Object Oriented programming, Experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Automotive/health care Industry Experience
You will be responsible for validating client requirements and drive integration discussions. Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform. Assist with the expansion of the BU’s Mulesoft footprint by way of providing solution design, architecture, capability, scale, proposals and marketing events etc. as demanded.
- Perform analysis with respect to integration of various end applications, databases, files, mainframe applications and business processes etc.
- Create High Level Design and LowLevel Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop proof of concepts
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB, Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x or Mule ESB 4.x
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members; onshore and offshore